Thursday, October 13, 2005

Post Script

Just wanted to leave a note to say I don't expect there'll be any further entries to "Mom's Recovery." This was Mom's blog and now it's finished. However, I think we'll leave it here for a while; there's a lot of Mom's personality, humor and spirit captured here, especially in the earlier entries before I took over writing for her. If you want to know more about Mom, read her archives from last June and earlier.

Meanwhile, I have a blog focusing on the upcoming publication of the book "Mom's Cancer," while my Kid Sis writes about her life and interests in her blog, "Kid Sis in Hollywood." You're welcome to visit.

Thanks so much to everyone who read Mom's blog: the few new friends she made, the many who left encouraging comments or e-mails, and the many more who just transmitted good wishes Mom's way that she was certain she could feel. Our gratitude to you all.

Brian Fies

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Goodbye, Mom.

I feel fortunate to have met you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home