Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Had a Dream

Brian here...just got off the phone with Mom, who dictated the following (as well as the title above):

In my dream, I had on an old pair of jeans, having lost 55 steroid pounds. I had small one-inch heels that were red. Nurse Sis and Kid Sis were one store ahead of me looking at, of course, shoes. I quickened my pace to catch up.

I woke up. The radio was playing "If I can see it, I can do it" and "I Believe I Can Fly." And in that dream, I was flying. I believed I can really do this. And tears of gratitude and happiness filled my eyes.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Little red heels!! cool.

I love your dream.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I can hear the heels go tip-tap, tip-tap on the floor! There's no place like home Dorothy!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you can do it, Mutti! Fly on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home