Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday Noon

Brian again. I spoke to Mom about an hour ago and she sounded pretty good. The docs seem to be getting a handle on her electrolyte chemistry, etc. Nurse Sis is doing heroic work looking out for her well-being. I asked Mom what she wanted to publish in her blog and she said this:

"I'm starting to feel like my old self again. You could say that I think I've turned a corner, except every time I turn a corner I just run into a new road with more potholes in it."

That sounds like Mom.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Those darned corners. It seems like we've just found our way and a roadblock jumps up in front of us. The key is keeping the car in good running condition, and having lots of fuel. Keep on driving, Barbara! (keep on truckin')

I'm waiting for you 'round the next bend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home