Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday: Getting Better All The Time

Nurse Sis agrees with Mom's previous opinion that she's turned a corner. The medications seem to be doing their job, the staff is starting to look ahead to toning Mom up with some physical therapy, and she's got a sparkle back in her eye. Mom is still very fragile but definitely on the upswing.

Cookie, Raymond, Lynne and Lorna, thanks for your comments on earlier posts. I'll make sure Mom gets them all. Raymond, my editor and I have talked about listing "Mom's Cancer" with Diamond Distributors and in Previews; it'll happen, but we don't yet know when. The best place to keep up with the book is www.momscancer.com, where I've started a "What's New" page about the road to publication. What's great is that Mom is involved and behind me all the way (I showed her my first printer's proofs during my recent visit). If she weren't, I wouldn't be doing it.

Thanks to all. Brian

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger ronnie said...

News to uplift the heart. Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated - I know you must have your hands full.

As always, much love and good energy being beamed from casa ronniecat to Mom and the whole family.

ronnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home