Thursday, August 11, 2005

Happy Thursday!

...and it is indeed.

I (Brian) talked to Mom last night and she sounds great. She's being tapered off her many medications and was overjoyed that Hero was smuggled in to visit her again. I asked what she wanted me to write in her blog and, recalling what she said back on August 4 ("I think I've turned a corner, except every time I turn a corner I just run into a new road with more potholes in it"), she said:

"It looks like there've been workers filling in the potholes, because I don't see any down this street."

We're all hoping for smooth road for a long while. She deserves it.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Yay!!

Love hearing good reports. Barbara, I hope you think of me (an unseen friend in Michigan) when you look at the coffee art I heard was hanging in your room. I'm sitting across the table (continent) sharing a cup of coffee, and a piece of chocolate with you. Happy to hear the road crew has been working 'round the clock to fix those damned potholes! Smooth cruising round the next corner.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Steve said...

Mom,

You don't have to worry about potholes when your flying----Hang in there, I'm with ya all the way

Lunchmoney,
Partner of Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home