Saturday, July 30, 2005

Memo from Mom

Dictated by Mom to Brian:

I'm fine. How are you? Wish you were here and I were not.

I feel for the first time in months that we're getting to the bottom of my problems and healing them. I'm really being taken care of. It is so great to have all three kids here for this.

Hero can't sneak in to visit me here, but I'm waiting for the day. Meantime, I hear he's King of the Palace.

Thank you to everyone for your heart-felt support. I'll be back blogging as soon as I can. Much love to you all!

Mom

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Happy to hear you've finally found a great health care team to get to the bottom of things. I'm always sending you my best wishes and prayers. (I sent you a little package via Lis, be on the lookout)

I'm happy all the kiddies got to spend time with you. Sometimes that's the most important element to getting well: Your loved ones closeby. (of course, having fabulous medical facility and caregivers is important!

I'm reminded of a thing that Bernie tells people.. some important tools to take to the hospital:

a squirt gun - for squirting staff who talk down to you

a bell - to clang when no one responds within a reasonable amount of time

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous BrianFies said...

Lynne,

Thanks very much for your encouragement, I'll make sure Mom gets your message. Good advice on the squirt gun and bell, we'll see what we can do.

Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home