Saturday, May 14, 2005

First Time

First time I've been to my computer since the last time I Blogged!

First time I've allowed myself to do absolutely nothing - no trying - no holding my breathe and pushing forward..

First time I feel some energy perking it's Easter chick head out of the shell...

First time - in a very long time - I've remembered Bernie Siegel, M.D. and the concept of integrative healing in mind, body and spirit.

First time I've made myself count all that is RIGHT with my body when I first wake up.

First time I've felt like I'm on the right path. I am not going to wait for my next MRI or PET/Scan..I'm tired of running scared..

Love and Light, Mom

4 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I have tears in my eyes, Mom, I am so happy to read these words from you. I've been worried about you for a few days.

Yes, dwell on what is good, whole and right. Live for this day.

Allow yourself your feelings; let the anger out, ask for what you need, and feel the sunshine.

Peace

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Welcome back Mom. Really good to hear you are back "on the path". And you are right, find the things to celebrate then revel in them.
Jesse Winchester wrote in song lyrics, "if we're treading on thin ice, then we might as well dance".

Steve,
Partner of Diane

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Mom, Bernie told me to give you a big hug from him.

(he did, really!)

Lynne

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Ignatz said...

Go Mom Go! Go Mom Go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home