Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just Lazy

It feels like someone just drained all my stuffing out. I'm pooped - or is it just lazy? Too many tests, too many meds and definitely too many carbs make for wanting to sleep any time, any place. Yesterday, I fell asleeep with my knitting needles pointing straight up - glad Kid Sis walked by before I stabbed myself..

It will be good to be home. My old home had been great to visit but a lot of work with wheel chair, walker, commode, etc. Everthing is so heavy lucky for me I have great, strong friends who do Curves or Yoga and other things to keep fit.

As Kid Sis reported, I had great results from the MRI and MRS the best/Icould have imagined, in fact. The swelling looked much smaller than 6 weeks ago. But they still can't ans. -they just don't know -- or have any history - or I'm on the far outside of the Bell Curve - guess better on the outside than the alternative. More when I get home.

6 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Mom - I know
EXACTLY what you mean about feeling lazy. I've always been the care-taker, the worker, and now I find myself needing naps and extra sleep.

I love reading your postings, we are in the same boat, you know...

I am convinced that you are thriving, as I am, because of your strong will, your sense of humor, and your love and good attitude.

bless you Mom
(though, you aren't really old enough to be my Mom, since I'm 53)

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It enlightens me to follow your recovery. I was diagnosed with Stage IIIA lung cancer on 12/28, and after having four chemo treatments and lung cancer surgery, I am "whipped." Your comments help place a positive spin and some humor in this fearful
time of my life. Thanks for giving me such great hope with your example.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger jon said...

I was looking at your posts about cancer mesothelioma and found a good article about the same cancer mesothelioma info too...

God luck with it : )

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger titillation resources said...

Searching for inflammatory breast cancer treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mesothelioma Cancer said...

Is this a great blog or what! I'm going to bookmark you straight away!

I have a mesothelioma info site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Check it out if you get time.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger dot wop said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
**Mesothelioma Informations**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home