Friday, April 29, 2005

In Good Hands

Once again I feel blessed. Today I had an appointment with an Internist at whatever I call that place - "impressive medical center" or whatever. He is a heads-up, young, really sharp man, who had me figured out in about three min. Don't you kinda hate it when they're SO fast - I mean - like - gee - guys - where's the mystery I used to exude?? But, then - thanks - I've had enough Mystery the last two years to last the rest of this life time. I want simple from here on in!

He Listened - can you imagine - He asked me what might make my life better - He wants to bring in some quality - some Light - less burden. He ordered some tests which may make a difference. Okay - okay - Moms ready to adopt yet again. But, would you blame me?

6 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Amen to a simple and less dramatic life. I'm working on that myself also.

Steve aka Lunchmoney,
Partner of Diane

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Ben said...

This is the first time I visited this site. I enjoyed reading all of your entries(even though it took a LONG time :)

I quit smoking on April 10th 2005 at 1:00 pm. I hope I can have the will power to stay away from those evil things.

I will be a very frequent visitor of your site to check in and see how things are going. Thanks for taking the time to make this site!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger jon said...

I was looking at your posts about cancer picture skin and found a good article about the same cancer picture skin info too...

God luck with it : )

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger jon said...

I am trying to find flat roofing people and found your blog while searching. I totally agree with that...

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger bemusedly resources said...

Looking for asbestos lung cancer information I came across this post. I totally agree with you and would feel the same way!

jon

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger richierich said...

Nice site I too have a ceiling fan site at ceiling fan ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home