Friday, April 22, 2005

Are WE There Yet?

You know you've gone too many times, too close together when you pull out of a restaurant and can't remember if you're going North or South - as in North to Alaska or South towards Mexico! Not, just which way to my house from here.

Today, believe it or not we must leave again for big impressive hospital up North. They want my head back. For two cents I'd ....no, no - they want it attached! Do you guys have any idea of how much FUN we could all have if we could divert all this time, energy and cash into, oh I don't know - maybe a day or two playing the slot machines - or pigging out on cruise food - or - whatever. I'm going to be a good girl - spend my money on MRI and MRS and any other test that sounds fun and informative.

Seriously, if they don't get a handle on this soon, I could be rejected as a Blimp float in the Macy's Day Parade - too large. The steroids rule - not good - and they are really not helping my brain - foot coordination thing - as seen from this angle. Hopefully the tests will prove me wrong.

This is the best I've felt getting ready for an 8hr. car trip. I'm planning to see some more friends this time when I hit my old "home". Last time I was so scared of the growing numbness and paralyses I wasn't much up for much.

You people are terrific - my heart warms with all the generous acts of kindness you extent to me and my family. I'm not good at personal comments yet - but will ask Kid Sis to do some work on that with me. In the meantime please know I am truly grateful.

Til I can steal/beg/borrow a computer and get back to you - I wish you all well -
Love and Light,
Mom

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I am not sure how I found this, but I will say that I am almost afraid to read a hole lot. FEAR? you say, fear that I might pull my head outa my butt and stop smoking! But I do keep reading. Take care!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Red Hat Penguin said...

I just wanted to drop by and make sure you were upset with a certin someone about a sleeptalking and the eavesdropping posts in her blog. I read the sleepwalking thing before headed to work one morning and it was a great cheer up! You and your girls are so quick and witty, it reminds of of the Gilmore girls :-D You cheer me up when normaly I thought thats what we were supposed to be doing. Anyways, I thought I would make sure you aren't sore at Lis about any of it, shes to sweet to be mad at.

Love, Luck, and Lollypops,
Devin Sullivan

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous vilma said...

So great to have that picnic spread on your hotel room bed today! Three old friends catching up as if things were the same as always; some things, like how we love each other, DO stay the same. Stay the course, Sweetie, and do that as-yet-undone thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home